Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome!

This blog has been a long time coming. Due to my love of movies it's amazing that I haven't done this yet, but I decided that this would be diverting and perhaps even interesting. Most people I know I love talking about film more than much anything else (maybe politics and history come close), so this seems logical.

I'll try to post once a day as a general rule. This blog will be fairly eclectic, articles, essays, reviews, lists, profiles, links, and pretty much anything vaguely film related. I may institute regular features, or I may not. My articles will be primarily on classic movies, although if I feel I have enough to say about a newer release then I'll post something. What I post on is entirely up to me. I already have several essays planned and we'll get to them in due time.

I may invite contributors from other sites in the near-future, and I would welcome all comments. However, for the moment I'm going to try and deal with this myself.

Sorry about Quantum of Annoyance or Political Beaver, but quite frankly I've lost interest in those blogs and whether or not I'll pick them up again is a question without an answer.

Welcome, and watch your step!

Regards,
Chris Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment