Monday, November 1, 2010

Senior Year Blues



Today I turn 22 years old. Unfortunately, that milestone will be celebrated in the breach, as I've got mountains of studying, papers and internship work to do in the immediate future.

Why does this matter to you? Well, you can expect a much slower output of reviews for the next month-and-a-half. I probably won't have time to watch many movies this month, still less time to write about them, and I'll be doing enough "real" writing to sap my creative juices. That doesn't mean there will be zero reviews or articles, just that my prolific output of late will drop off severely.

Oh, and I apparently won't be getting my Film minor after all, as one of my freshman year classes inexplicably counts as an English Lit. course. Screw it then.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a free Qdoba burrito with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment