Saturday, November 21, 2009

Groggy's New Moon Pledge

A little under a year ago, I ventured to the Waterfront to get Christmas presents for my family and a USB cable for myself. The day was shitty for a variety of reasons, one of which being my impulsive decision to go see Twilight. You need only read this barely-coherent rant to see the result of that.

Today, I ventured to the Waterfront, and I noticed that New Moon was playing at the theater. The same perverse urge to see a movie that no doubt sucked chicken balls briefly piped up within me, but this time around, I was able to tamp it down. Thank God.

As a result of this, I will make a pledge to my readers (all four of you):

I will never, under any circumstances, see another movie featuring sparkly emo vampires, studly Indian werewolves, and Kristen Stewart.

Please hold me to this.

On the other hand, Tunes of Glory is on TCM tonight. Maybe we can review that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment