Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Another Pope Francis Interview Wherein Laurence Decides to Go to Sleep


I hope to have time tomorrow to produce an ambitiously humble (or is that humbly ambitious?) post on Pope Francis's jaw-dropping interview with an Italian atheist. I'm sure its my pride says I need to say something about this. Or is it my love of Holy Mother Church?

I'm not sure at the moment, so I'm just going to say a Rosary for the Pope and go to sleep. Yes. Sleep on it. After all, even if I died tonight, the Pope will still be Pope tomorrow. So good to know some things always stay the same despite living in the madness of the world and in the shadow of death.

I do so love a good sleep. O I do, too much perhaps. That said, I do sometimes have the odd Pope Francis nightmare wherein the Pope sells the entire Vatican art collection and sacred chalices to give the money to the poor or ditches the white cassock and starts walking around in 'civvies'. When I wake up I think, 'O thank God! It was just a dream!'

Then I turn on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment