Monday, November 11, 2013

Eureka! God Really is 'a Catholic God'!



The poll in my sidebar is yielding some interesting responses.

However, I was watching this Michael Voris video when suddenly the answer was given as if from on High!

When Saul, who was to become St Paul, is knocked off his horse and blinded by the light of God on the road to Damascus, the Lord Jesus said to him, 'Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?'


Yet Saul did not understand that he was persecuting Jesus the Lord, since he considered Jesus to be dead, but was persecuting His Body, the Church, the Faithful - that is - Catholics! But Jesus does not ask, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting my believers?' He asks, 'Why persecutest thou me?'

In fact, Saul became St Paul when he realised that God is a Catholic God since in persecuting His believers, His Body he was persecuting the Divine Person, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, the Lord Jesus Christ.

To persecute a Catholic is to persecute Jesus Himself. Jesus is God, the Second Person of the Trinity. Ergo, God is a Catholic God.


The words of the Holy Father were...

“I believe in God, not in a Catholic God. There is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation,” the pope said in the interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica, as quoted by the Inquisitr. “Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being. Do you think we are very far apart?” 

Feel free to discuss. After all...it is a 'new springtime', but don't stop believing!

 


O Lord, I've just used a Sola Scriptura argument. Does that make me a Protestant?

No comments:

Post a Comment