Friday, November 22, 2013

New Movie: Chesterton




The life of GK Chesterton is to be made into a Hollywood motion picture. 'Chesterton: The Movie' is to hit screens in late 2014. We've been given a sneak preview of the script and I think you'll agree that its set to be an action packed adventure which will give Russell Crowe's Noah a run for its money...


Act 1, Part III

GK Chesteron's wife walks into the study while the genius is hard at work at another Father Brown story.

"Would you like a cup of tea, dear?" she says.

"Thank you, that would be lovely," replied Chesterton.

"Any plans for the day, dear?" says his wife.

"Yes, I'm meeting Hilaire for a pint. He's working on an essay and wants to discuss it with me. I was thinking, shall we go to Brighton next weekend?" said Chesterton.
"That would be nice, dear." replied his wife.


Gripping stuff, I think you'll agree. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment