Thursday, November 20, 2008

Heh

Grr, how DARE you bash a Kubrick film sir! That's a sin against God.

Forty-eight hours ago, I uploaded this video - a list of some of the movies I think are the most overrated of all time - onto YouTube. Over those 48 hours, I have had more comments and in many cases more views than all of the other videos on my channel combined.

Just thought I'd share. I know I'm laughing.

There are at least two new reviews in the pipeline: I watched Friday the 13th Part 8 (WHY?), Death Rides a Horse, and Bound within the last twenty-four hours, I will probably re-watch How to Steal a Million tomorrow, and I may go see Quantum of Solace over the weekend. I won't review all of them, but expect at least a few of these to get write-ups soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment