Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dawkins Pushing 'Aggressive Atheism'



The Telegraph reports that...

'Professor Richard Dawkins has been accused of “parading his own failure of imagination” by failing to consider the possible existence of God in an attack by the author Howard Jacobson. Jacobson described the scientist and prominent atheist, author of the best-selling book The God Delusion, as “an angry man” who is pushing a form of “aggressive atheism”.'

No?! Really?! There were we thinking he was the reasonable, intelligent, likeable, gentle, persuasive kind! Crikey! I wish someone would employ me to state the bleeding obvious! I'm an affable sort of chap myself, just when someone proposes killing my potential unborn children, or those of my brothers and sisters and approves of taxing people who welcome new life into destitution, that I start to lose my rag a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment