Friday, February 5, 2010

England in Job Interview Shock!



This is a photo of Brighton Town Hall that I took last week. The Council have really been promoting pedestrianisation as you can see.

I've got a job interview with 'Admin All Areas' for the Council. Basically, if I got the job, I would just do admin all over the council, wherever they needed me. Great! Well, it will be refreshing if they end up paying me, since I owe them £200 in parking fines at the moment.

What with the Council's Equality policy, supported by Stonewall, it's highly likely that given my status as a member of a religious minority, I'll get the job via a process of subtle positive discrimination as the Council attempt to fill its quota of militant Catholics in their offices, who obviously sit side by side happily with 'blokes in dresses'. That's trangendered people, I'm talking about, by the way, not the Holy Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment