Monday, May 10, 2010

How to Send Donations

You can make a contribution to George's dental treatment and mattress fund by sending a cheque to the Presbytery of St Mary Magdalen Church, 55 Upper North Street, Brighton BN1 3FH and mark it for the attention of George and Laurence. I'm the secretary and I can then put the money into an account.

Make the cheque payable to 'Laurence England' and I can put it in an account in order to establish a fund. I don't know how to set up a Pay Pal, but I have a friend who does, so, in the meantime, if you want to contribute send a cheque.

At this stage there is a lot of trust involved in this. If you feel concerned about it, I may be able to come to an arrangement with St Mary Magdalen's Church or alternatively set up a new account with a bank for this explicit purpose. Any excess from this fund will go to the Church Building Fund, if people are agreeable to this.

If anyone has any suggestions as how best to operate this fund, I'd be grateful for your advice. Bob?

If anyone wants to 'wire' money over to us, then you can email me at lennydetroit@hotmail.com and I can email you the relevant bank details.

No comments:

Post a Comment