Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



I wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas! Hopefully you'll get to spend time with family and friends, and of course get a mountain of wonderful gifts.

Though not Christmas-related, I'll provide a link to this lovely interview with actor Brian Mallon, who played General Winfield S. Hancock in Ron Maxwell's Gettysburg and Gods and Generals.

I've been going through a lot lately, from finals to Christmas shopping to the passing of my grandfather, and haven't had too much time for film-watching. I'm hoping to enjoy the rest of my winter break and I probably won't watch (or review) too many movies before the New Year. I may see the new True Grit next week but that will probably be it.

If I don't get around to reviewing that, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and see you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment