Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Real World


Well, the impossible has happened: I have a full-time job.

This is good for me in the money department, especially since my parents are letting me stay at home for awhile. However, this also means that I'll have little or no time in the immediate future for movie-watching. To compensate, I might review some movies I last watched in the distant past (eg. two months ago), or even tweak some old IMDB comments. Then again, I could always fall back on random thoughts that pop into my head, but God knows there are enough of those blogs and I'm not clever enough to maintain one.

Anyway, see you around! If I don't get to post much soon, well, there are 421 extant reviews for you to re-read. Or you can check out blogs that are actually good in the Friends and Interests column.

No comments:

Post a Comment