Saturday, July 30, 2011

Three years and counting!


Today is the 3rd anniversary of starting this blog!

It's hard to contemplate everything that's happened since then - three years of college, a girlfriend, a change of majors, and hundreds, if not thousands of movies (the 423 reviews are just the tip of the iceberg). Now I'm a college grad with a full-time job, holding out hope that I can find a writing job (and if possible get back to Pittsburgh).

Unfortunately, my job is still preventing me from watching many movies. I bought Three Kings on DVD at an FYE for cheap, so maybe I can squeeze in a viewing (and review) of that soon. If nothing else, I can wait for my brothers to go back to college so I have access to a huge backlog of movies on TiVo.

Again, thanks to all of my loyal readers for helping to make my blog a modest success, especially dshultz, Jack L., larma and Matt S. I welcome all comments and discussions, so all of your contributions are appreciated. Just know that my plate is full and I can't really follow your suggestions as much as I'd like. Also, I haven't the foggiest why you love Howard the Duck so much, but beggars can't be choosers.

Here's to another year of film watching and blogging - and hopefully something even more exciting down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment