Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Apologies to some bloggers

There have been some excellent posts of late and I always try to leave a comment in such cases (it can seem as if you are the only blogger on the planet at times when you receive no comments).

However, I have an imp in my system that allows me to comment on some sites but, on others, after I have committed my gem of wisdom to the combox, it suddenly disappears and I am shunted back to the Blogger site. Very frustrating and if anyone knows how to cure it.....there's a full rosary in it for you!

So, my apologies to Catholic and Welsh, A Reluctant Sinner, Last Welsh Martyr (it can't just be a Welsh thing can it?)....and, of course, the erudite and excellent Left Footer (and a few more besides).

Normal comments will be resumed as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment