Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baaaah


For the first time in awhile, I went a whole week without seeing a single film, though not for want of trying. A combination of lots and lots of school work (an academic conference and term project, most notably) and buggy technology conspired to prevent my watching anything. I got through half of Gunga Din before the hideously-scratched DVD (thanks Carnegie Library!) froze up.

Still, there are a few things to crow about.

For one, I'm the newest member of the Large Association of Movie Blogs (LAMB), a really great network of film bloggers. Many of my subscribers are members; why not you?

Interested in the upcoming Once Upon a Time in America restoration? An associate from the Leone Board gives us an idea of what might be restored. Here is a link to a list of deleted scenes with script excerpts. And if you have a few hours to kill, here is the complete, 321-page shooting script.

Also, I'm a bit dismayed to see my Howard the Duck review is my most popular post. Are there really that many Howard fans out there?



Hopefully there'll be a review or two (or maybe even a rant) this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment