Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Help Me to Meet the Prime Minister

Well, in light of recent news, I'm starting a new fundraising campaign. I'm trying to raise enough money to gain access to David Cameron. The hope is that if I raise enough money, I'll be able to donate to the Conservative Party and get to eat dinner with the Prime Minister. Over dinner, we can talk frankly about 'gay marriage'.

All I need is £250,000, though I'll need a little more to cover my train fare up to London. So far I have raised enough to take Mr Cameron out for lunch at a pub for burger and chips. I know this will work. Help me to influence Government policy by helping me to raise £250,000 to have dinner with the PM. There is an outside chance that Stonewall paid more, so we should aim for £500,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment