Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Peter Tatchell to Talk About 'Gay Marriage' at All Saints, Hove

He gets around, doesn't he?

I've a mind to go and give him a piece of my mind.

We have the Government reassuring us that this proposal has nothing to do with Churches because Churches won't be required to do same-sex marriages.

Meanwhile, Peter Tatchell is out spreading the Gospel according to Stonewall in Anglican churches...

Maybe I could do some busking outside All Saints. One Man, One Woman and this one, a newie called All of Nature

All of nature withdraws her holy song
Because you've been holding your nature in so long
All of nature takes fright, 
All of nature tells me St Paul was right
All of nature recoils

Can you tell what its about yet? I expect the last thing Mr Tatchell wants is chaps who've got the t-shirt telling the truth about homosexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment