Monday, April 27, 2009

Holy Father Meets Prince Charles and Camilla in a Mantilla



Courtesy of The Telegraph
'Prince Charles warned Holy Father of the prospect of the World moving into a 'new Dark Age', should the World not act on 'climate change' TM. The Prince of Wales gave Pope Benedict 12 ceramic dessert plates decorated with hand-painted flowers from his estate at Highgrove. In return he received a copy of a 500-year-old etching of St. Peter's.'
What is it with heads of state and royalty giving the Holy Father crap presents. I suppose its a case of, 'I don't know. What do you get someone who's got everything!?'

If I ever meet the Holy Father, I'll kiss his hands and feet and say, "Your Holiness! I don't have much in this world! All I can give you is my unbridled loyalty, neigh verging on fanatical devotion and prayers...and if you want, you can have this book on the Golden Age of Spanish Painters I found outside a house in my street! The pictures are nice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment