Monday, October 19, 2009

I quit



Well, it appears that my proclamation of being a professional film critic will not come to fruition, due to a toxic combination of laziness and too much work. I've barely had enough time to watch movies at the library, let alone at the Waterfront (thank you 59U). I'm gravitating towards a History major right now, anyway, so I can't say I'm too upset about this, in and of itself. Mostly my problem is that due to my own failings and laziness, I am being forced to quit something again.

You lot, however, will be subjected to my rantings, ravings and occasional cleverness until I lose the will to live. I will remain an amateur film critic, provided I can find time to watch movies worth reviewing - and for that, you can either be thankful, or run screaming into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment