Saturday, September 3, 2011

Van Graffiti

On Tuesday, I pick up my van which will hopefully have its new exhaust fitted and the little beauty will be available for all manner of work-related usage.

A friend of mine mentioned that you can get some really good graffiti artists who can recreate lovely pictures using spray cans. Quite a talent I think you'll agree. In fact, I did tell a local graffiti artist recently, that I'd like his work a lot more if he did some Botticelli re-creations.

I wonder whether the graffiti artist who did this 'Ecstacy of St Theresa' in Preston, Lancashire, is available for van spray painting. In order to advertise your van service, I figure it helps to be able to stand out from the crowd. Then, you turn the inside of your van into a Catholic repository going around the country - and recording studio for The Cortex. Yes, the future looks bright...

No comments:

Post a Comment