Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hands in the air! I'm an evangelical!

And I didn't even know it!
What could be better than a Catholic
 in The White House? - A traditional Catholic?
 No - a Republican traditional Catholic!

 It seems that the BBC are now referring to US Presidential candidate, Rick Santorum, as an "Evangelical Christian" which, in Beeb terms means fundamentalist bigot.

But, as Stuart at eChurch points out, Rick Santorum is a Pape; not only that but it appears as if he is a fur lined traditionalist Pape!

Just imagine it.
 A Catholic President of the USA - no!
A Republican traditional Catholic President of the USA - that would be worth a huzzah or two.

Now I await the filling up of my combox with people telling me that he, (Rick S) is not a traditionalist.

When he made his thank you speech in Iowa earlier today one of the first things that he did was to publicly thank Almighty God.

In my book that's pretty traditional these days.

"Game on Santorum" (his surname even sounds Latiney).

No comments:

Post a Comment