Monday, August 25, 2008

The Lean Expedition Begins!

Am in between classes right now, on this, my first day of school. I doubt I'll get a lot of film watching done this week, but we'll see what we can do.

First of all, today is Sean Connery's birthday. Let's hear it for the Raisuli! (And, apparently, Tom Hollander's as well.)

Although I haven't been able to finish my Zulu article for various reasons, I am making a declaration of sorts. I have just recently discovered that the Pitt library now has a DVD copy of every single David Lean film ever made! So, as of this moment, I am declaring it as my solemn vow to watch all of Lean's remaining films (7 of 18 yet unseen) in the next few weeks, as convenient - if it kills me. (That seems a mite contradictory, doesn't it?)

Why? Because I am a:



Or a loser. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment