Thursday, May 24, 2012

A beautiful Italian blog

I stumbled, by chance, across this blog called Spiritual Friends - it is well worth translating for those who, like me, speak only 'bar' Italian.


I particularly liked this picture that accompanied Antonio's post on prayer.


                                                                           

To me it speaks volumes. Above all else it is saying: "Covering your head looks much more reverent than going bareheaded in church" or, even, "It does not have to be a mantilla"  


And now, my thanks to all of you who have commented and are praying for my grandson. I have some sort of a glitch on my combox right now and so, I cannot respond.


But to you all, my thanks - and please keep up the prayers as his situation is still very serious and he now needs two more operations.


And a note for Jane. The email link from your profile does not appear to be working. Your series of historic posts has evoked many memories for me, really excellent, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment