Thursday, May 10, 2012

I don't like their coffee anyway.....

....I am speaking of Starbucks of course. The company that insists that there is no "small" size only "large" and "regular." I am not a philosopher in any shape or form but surely if you offer a "large" size plus a size below that, then it must qualify as "small".


You should see the "large" size

They are further damned in my eyes by serving the "regular" coffee in a cup that would double very nicely as a garden water feature and I am getting to the stage where it is easier to take my mouth down to table level rather than pull a muscle lifting the cup to my lips.

Now the good blogger Signor Mundabor is featuring a petition designed to encourage us to avoid entering a Starbucks establishment whether it be in Manhattan or Merthyr Tydfil and to make our displeasure known to the board and 
                                                                     shareholders of this company.

Why?
Well not just because the coffee tastes like ______ (can't say the word this early in the day) but because the company has made a stand in favour of homosexual "marriage."

Now I am beginning to suffer from petition fatigue and, indeed, it could be argued that the more these quick and easy online petitions are brought so readily into play, the less effective they become but......but......I cannot refuse this one, especially as I don't like their coffee.

So please visit Mundy's site HERE and sign up.

And then Google 'Costa' to find your closest alternative to Starbucks!

Only then might they wake up and smell the coffee incense.

No comments:

Post a Comment