Friday, May 11, 2012

I like the cut of this bloggers jib

Or, should that be jibe. I chanced across this blog quite by chance and found that the copy contained in the profile statement was rather good.

From the current post on the Crux et Gladius blog
Of course, it's in Spanish but you can easily get the gist of most of the words; I especially like "antisodomitas" - I shall use that from now on, it is a much more honest way of stating: "I don't like the act and sin of homosexuality".

This is the profile copy....

"católico romano tradicional,eucarístico, mariano,carlista,tomista y agustiniano,pro-vida,antimarxista, antisodomitas,antimason, antiaborto sin compromisos de ningún tipo a excepción de los sacramentales".

 I think that says it all!

And this is the blog......... Crux et Gladius   

No comments:

Post a Comment