Friday, August 17, 2012

All right everyone, chill!

It's a COLD blog!
Unfortunately I haven't found much time for this blog lately. I've been reading a lot for my TE Lawrence blog and perhaps more importantly, had another failed job interview. Life stinks.

I present my interview with Lawrence biographer Stephen E. Tabachnick here. At least there's one thing to show for my recent efforts.

Enough self-pity. Returning to the movie realm, let's catch up with a few links:

DVD Savant has a very perceptive (and surprisingly positive) review of The Hunger Games, newly released on Blu-Ray. My take can be read here.

Margaret Peary's been doing an excellent rundown of TCM's Summer Under the Stars series on her Katherine Hepburn blog. Guess who today's star is?

Our friend Jim Tate has a podcast interview of '80s actress Diane Franklin (Better Off Dead, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) on his site.

A few months old but well worth sharing: J. Hoberman's take on "Un-American" Westerns.

Hopefully I'll have movie-watching time this weekend. Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment