Monday, August 6, 2012

How to reverse inertia and make the Mass (and the Faith) reappear

I have received a goodly amount of encouragement from private emails, in support of developing a thread aimed at restoring the Faith in Great Britain, faster and in a totally orthodox fashion.

I am thinking on it, as they say. I have a few concepts to reveal, possibly tomorrow if my brain allows and if I am spared, DV.

I have been spurred on by the comments and emails of support and, in particular, by this one from a Catholic Mother:

"Stepping from inertia to movement is the responsibility of us all. 
Some will be able to reach many people through a wide readership
 of the blogs whilst others may have to petition Bishops and priests.

 For others, it may be gently challenging friends and family in our parishes. 

But...each of us must do something - ask yourself the questions' 
do my children know the Real Presence; have they experienced a Corpus 
Christi procession; Forty Hours devotion or Benediction? 

Count me in!" 

Thank you Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment