Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lawrence of Arabia Update!


The Waterfront is over there. It's only a matter of going.
I've spent the past week trying to cobble together information about Lawrence of Arabia's October 4th re-release. Thanks to user Bob on the AMC Theaters community page, I've finally found definite information.

Fathom Events' page on Lawrence can be read here. Sadly it's only a one-day event, but there are other perks, including a filmed intro from Omar Sharif, several vintage featurettes, a Martin Scorsese tribute and an intermission! Be still my beating heart.

Not sure if Lawrence will play near you? Here is a complete list of participating theaters.

Thankfully, the AMC theater in Homestead will be showing it, which means I'll be seeing it! I might even be able to drag my friends along. The real question is: can Groggy survive the next five weeks without exploding?

Provisional wallpaper/banner/t-shirt design. Yes, Groggy's a nerd.

New reviews coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment